Nespresso inissia espresso maker black review

61zd78itml-_sl1500_Compact and lightweight, designed with a tiny footprint and equipped with a handle built for the comfort of the user, the Nespresso inissia espresso maker is a smart and versatile espresso maker built to make life easier for you.

This best espresso machine under $100 is made available in a full range of colors to meet your custom needs. In few seconds, without vibrations or noise, the aeroccino makes smooth and fine-textured milk froth for your desired coffee recipe. In addition, the aeroccino also comes in handy in heating milk for your cappuccino or coffee latte.

Fast Automatic System

You don’t have to wait for your coffee maker to warm up before you have your desired coffee drink. I can only imagine how frustrating it could be you. All you need to make yourself a delicious coffee is just a single touch and quarter of a minute. In 25 seconds, the water gets to the required temperature to brew a maximum of 9 coffees without needing to refill the tank which measures 23.8 oz. the cup size can be adjusted with the espresso and lungo programmable buttons.

High Pressure Pump

The high-pressure pump feature of this nespresso inissia espresso maker makes it very simple and hassle-free to use. Thanks to its simplicity and one-touch operation as well as its patented extraction system that can deliver 19 bar pressure, this machine offers a great barrister-styled coffee all the time

Energy Saving and Folding Drip Tray

With the energy saving mode of this barrister-styled coffee maker, the machine automatically switches off after 9 minutes. The folding drip tray is able to accommodate cups of larger sizes. It also drops automatically by the time you remove the mug

Nespresso Capsule System for Instant Enjoyment

Each of these Nespresso inissia espresso makers comes with a welcome set of 16 capsules with each capsule having its specific aroma. You can then find your favorite. The capsule system offers exceptional taste and unique aromas

Product Feature and Specification

  • 23.8 oz water Tank Capacity
  • 9-11 used capsules Container capacity
  • 120 V of Power
  • 19 bar Pump Pressure
  • Cable length of 2.6 ft
  • Removable Water Tank
  • Power Saving mode
  • Aeroccino Plus milk frother
  • Instruction booklet
  • Nespresso capsule system

Customer Review and Score

750 customer reviews gave it an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5.0 stars. 77% of the entire 750 users rated this cappuccino maker a 5 star and the remaining 23% rated it below.

Pros

  • In just a single touch, you get your brewed coffee in a matter of 25 seconds
  • Its ultra-simple and fast automatic system, as well as the high pump pressure, makes it very easy to use
  • It carries 16 nespresso capsules having individual and unique aromas
  • The set contains an instruction booklet for new users
  • Different color designs for user suitability

Cons

  • A machine can become fragile after a period of time. This is why you need to handle it with care and caution. Is a whole lot of wonderful coffee experience when it is functioning well

Final verdict

In just one touch, you have your delicious frothy or cappuccino. It compact and colorful design makes it an amazing piece of work and portable to be carried about. So until you get one for your office, this can come in handy. The Grands Crus capsules of the nespresso inissia espresso maker ensure you never get tired of your coffee drink as every drink becomes a pleasing adventure.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s